Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk - Program Perekrutan Bersama BUMN Waskita March 2019

Written By JobsCDC on 20.3.19 | 9:57 AM

Advertisements


PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk
PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk / waskita.co.id
PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk - Waskita is a reputable state-owned general construction company in Indonesia. Waskita has core business focus on Construction, precast, realty, toll road and energy. Waskita was formed on 1 January 1961 as a nationalization result of foreign company named "Volker Aanemings Maatschappij NV" based on Government Regulation 62 of 1961. Waskita was listed and  first traded its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2012, with trading code WSKT. As of December 2017, the majority of Waskita’s shares are owned by the Government of Indonesia (66.04%) and the remaining is held by the public (33.96%). Headquartered in Jakarta, Waskita now 30 domestic branch offices and 4 overseas branch offices (Uni Emirat Arab, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia and Timor Leste). Waskita also supported by 5 directly-owned subsidiaries and 6 indirect-ownership subsidiaries.

According to information found in PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2017 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Waskita succeeded in achieving acceptable and sound growth in 2017. Waskita booked total revenue of Rp 45.2 trillion in 2017. This number is up 90% from Rp 23.78 trillion in 2016. Total net income for the year 2017 increased by 132 % Year on Year (YOY) to Rp 4.2 trillion from Rp 1.8 trillion in 2016.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:

Program Perekrutan Bersama BUMN 
  1. Management Trainee
    • Civil Engineering
    • Geodetic Engineering
    • QHSE
    • Electrical Engineering
    • Legal
  2. Superintendent
  3. HSE Officer
  4. Administration
  5. Job for Disabilities
    • Jr Finance Officer
    • Jr Accounting Officer
    • Jr Marketing Officer
    • Jr QHSE Officer
    • Jr HCM Officer
    • JR Quantity Surveyor
For further information, please refer official source from PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk on following link below. Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position. To apply, please register and submit your application directly to FHCI BUMN e-recruitment website with link as follow : https://rekrutbersama.fhcibumn.com and follow the steps carefully. Closing date 24 March 2019. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk - Program Perekrutan Bersama BUMN Waskita March 2019 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs