Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT XL Axiata Tbk - Fresh Graduate Analytic Squad XL Axiata December 2018

Written By JobsCDC on 6.12.18 | 12:54 PM

Advertisements


PT XL Axiata Tbk
PT XL Axiata Tbk / xl.co.id
PT XL Axiata Tbk - XL Axiata is a well-established public-listed company in Indonesia, running business in telecommunication industry. XL Axiata operates primarily as a mobile phone operator in Indonesia. XL Axiata is positioned inside the top three of Indonesian cellular operators. As at the end of December 2016, XL Axiata has 46.47 million active subscribers, both postpaid and prepaid subscribers. PT XL Axiata Tbk is a local member of Axiata Group Berhad (Axiata Group), a leading telecommunication service company from Malaysia. As of December 2016, PT XL Axiata Tbk is 66.4% owned by Axiata Group Berhard through Axiata Investments (Indonesia) Sdn. Bhd and the rest is owned by the public with 33.6% shares. XL Axiata is based in Jakarta and its operations are divided into 5 regions;  West Region, JABO Region, Central Region, East Region, and North Region. These regions gave the company total of 82 XL center and XL stores spread in all over Indonesia. PT XL Axiata Tbk is also supported by 2 subsidiary/affiliate companies; PT XL Planet and PT One Indonesia Synergy.

In term of financial performance, XL Axiata booked positive growth in 2016. According to information found in PT XL Axiata Tbk Annual Report 2016 as cited by JobsCDC.com, XL Axiata managed to record total profit of Rp376 billion for the year 2016 as compared with loss Rp25 billion in 2015. XL Axiata’s gross revenues decreased by 7% year-on-year (yoy) from Rp22.96 trillion in 2015 to Rp21.41 trillion in 2016.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT XL Axiata Tbk are looking for candidates for following positions:

Analytic Squad

Placement in Function:
  1. Marketing Analytic
  2. IT Analytic
General Requirements
  • Fresh graduate or maximum 2 years experience.
  • Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in Information System, Information Technology, Computer Science.
  • Have good knowledge and skill in R / SQL / Phyton.
For further information, please refer official source from ECC FT UGM on following link below. Should you interested and meet with all requirements above, please send your application to xlmillennial@aida-consultant.com or xlmillennial@gmail.com with subject: target position ex: Marketing Analytic. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT XL Axiata Tbk - Fresh Graduate Analytic Squad XL Axiata December 2018 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs