Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - UFLP Future Leaders Programme Unilever April 2018

Written By JobsCDC on 9.4.18 | 1:24 PM

Advertisements


Unilever Indonesia
Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia (IDX:UNVR) is a leading multinational company in Indonesia, running business in consumer goods (FMCG) industry. Unilever Indonesia engaged in integrated consumer goods industry and has 39 product brands in soaps, detergents, cosmetic products, ice cream, savoury, soy sauce, margarine, tea based beverages and fruit juice. Its business include manufacturing, marketing and distribution of FMCG products. Unilever Indonesia started operations in 1933, and within 82 years has established itself as the leading FMCG in Indonesia. Unilever Indonesia is a local member of a global consumer goods company Unilever NV and Plc (Unilever Group). Currently, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is 85% owned by Unilever Group through Unilever Indonesia Holding BV (85%) and the remaining is held by the public (15%%).  Based in Tangerang Banten, Unilever Indonesia now has 9 production facilities located in the Jababeka Industrial Zone, Cikarang and Rungkut, Surabaya (as of December 2016). Unilever Indonesia also supported by 2 central distribution centers, 10 depot warehouses, 30 area sales offices, 16 third party manufacturers and directly employs nearly 6,185 employee.

According to PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk Annual Report 2016 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Unilever Indonesia Indonesia generally recorded a good performance in 2016. Referring to its annual report, Unilever Indonesia posted total total net sales of Rp 40,054 billion in 2016. This reflected an 9.78% increase from Rp 36,484 billion in 2015. Unilever Indonesia recorded a net profit of Rp 6,391 billion in 2016 or 9.20% increase from Rp 5,852 billion in 2015.

To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is seeking urgently qualified candidates of employee for the position of

Unilever Future Leaders Programme (UFLP)
  1. UFLP Graduate Marketing - Job Number: 180004I8
  2. UFLP Graduate Supply Chain - Job Number: 180004I9
  3. UFLP Graduate Human Resources - Job Number: 180004OM
  4. UFLP Graduate Customer Development - Job Number: 180004QH
General Requirements
  • Strong leadership skills
  • Open for: Fresh Graduates from all major or professionals with maximum 2 years experience.
    For more information, please refer official source from PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk on following link below. Interested and qualified candidates can apply directly by registration through Unilever's e-recruitment system at 180004I8 - 180004I9 - 180004OM - 180004QH. Closing date 16 April 2018. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - UFLP Future Leaders Programme Unilever April 2018 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
    Advertisements

    Related Jobs :


    Share this article on :
     
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs