Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk - Management Trainee Program Waskita March 2018

Written By JobsCDC on 19.3.18 | 1:19 PM

Advertisements


PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk
PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk / waskita.co.id
PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk - Waskita is  reputable and leading state-owned general construction company in Indonesia. Waskita has core business specialization on Construction, precast, realty, toll road and energy. Waskita was formed by the Government of Indonesia on 1 January 1961 as a nationalization result of foreign company named "Volker Aanemings Maatschappij NV" based on Government Regulation 62 of 1961. In 2012, Waskita was listed in the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) and its shares are traded under reference code WSKT. Currently, the majority of the Company’s shares are owned by the Government of Indonesia (66.04%) and the remaining is held by the public (33.96%). Waskita is based in Jakarta and now has 30 domestic branch offices and 4 overseas branch offices (Uni Emirat Arab, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia and Timor Leste). Waskita also supported by 5 directly-owned subsidiaries and 6 indirect-ownership subsidiaries.

Waskita succeeded in achieving acceptable and sound growth in 2016. Waskita reported total revenue of Rp 23,788.32 billion in 2016, according to PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2016 as cited by JobsCDC.com. This number is equivalent with an 68.08% increase year-on-year (YOY) from Rp 14,152.75 billion in 2015. Total net income for the year 2016 increased by 73.07 % YOY to Rp 1,813.07 billion from Rp 1,047.59 billion in 2015.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:

Management Trainee Teknologi Informasi.

Requirements:
  • Fresh Graduate with maximum age of 25 years old.
  • At least Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science, Information System from a leading and reputable university with minimum GPA of 2.75.
  • Have specialization in programming and / or system analysis.
  • Mastering one of the following programming languages: C #, ASP.NET, T-SQL, Web Apps, Mobile Programming and / or database server management (Microsoft SQL Server preference).
  • Deeply understanding of the system / application development cycle.
    1. Willing to be relocated in all over Indonesia and overseas.
    2. Deeply interesting in construction industry.
    3. A highly driven and motivated self starter with a strong commitment in achieving career, personal and organizational goal.
        For further information, please refer official source from PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk on following link below. Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position. If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at http://bit.ly/2FKsO9j or send your application to HRD PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk - Jl MT Haryono Kav No 10 Cawang Jakarta Timur (021) 8508510. Closing date 21 March 2018. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

        Notes :
        JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk - Management Trainee Program Waskita March 2018 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
        Advertisements

        Related Jobs :


        Share this article on :
         
        Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs