Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

Telkom Indonesia - Fresh Graduate Great People Trainee Program Batch VII Job Fair Telkom October 2017

Written By JobsCDC on 28.10.17 | 12:46 PM

Advertisements


Telkom Indonesia
Telkom Indonesia / telkom.co.id
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Telkom Indonesia (IDX:TLKM, NYSE:TLK) or known as "Telkom Group/Telkom" is the Country's strongest telecomunication services company in Indonesia which is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia. As of December 2016, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk is 52.09% owned by the Government of Indonesia and other remaining was owned by Public (47.91%). Telkom Indonesia major business is in the field of integrated telecommunications services and networks in Indonesia operating domestically and abroad. Its business include fixed wire line connections, fixed wireless connections, mobile communications services, networking and interconnection services and Internet and data communication services. Telkom Indonesia also engaged in providing various information, media and edutainment services, including managed services based on cloud and server, e-Commerce, e-Payment services and IT enabler, and other portal services. Headquartered in Bandung West Java, Telkom Indonesia's operations are divided into 7 regional division offices. These regions gave Telkom Indonesia a total of 58 telecommunication areas and 572 Plasa Telkom spread across Indonesia.

Telkom Indonesia closed the business year of 2016 with a positive result. Telkom Indonesia reported total revenue of Rp116,333 billion in 2016, according to PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk Annual Report 2016 as quoted by JobsCDC.com. This number is up 13.53% from Rp102,470 billion in 2015. Telkom Indonesia’s latest annual report showed that its total profit for the year 2016 amounted to Rp29,172 billion, which represented an increase of 25.11% over total profit for the year recorded in 2015 of Rp23,317 billion.

To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:

Great People Trainee Program Batch VII - Job Fair ITB 2017

Requirements
  • Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
  • Have completed the study period (S1/S2) by attaching a diploma or Graduate Certificate (SKL).
  • Not older than 24 years of age for S1 and 27 years for S2 on 1 November 2017.
  • Minimum TOEFL score of 500 for S1 and minimum 550 for S2.
  • Have a GPA score min 3.00 for S1 and 3.50 for S2 (scale 4.00).
  • Willing to be placed in all working area of PT Telkom.
  • Willing to undergo office bonding;
  • Only qualified applicants will be processed.
Education background in following disciplines : Telecommunications Engineering, Informatics Engineering / Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Physics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Statistics/Mathematics, Visual Communication Design, Business Administration/Commerce Administration, Management, Accounting, Economics, Communication Studies, Law, Psychology. 

For more information and submission, please refer official source from PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk on following link below. This position can be applied by anyone who met the requirement above. To apply, please register yourself to Telkom Indonesia e-Recruitment website with link as follow: https://rekrutmen.telkom.co.id. You can come in person and submit your application directly through Titian Karir Terpadu ITB 2017 on 27 - 29 October 2017 at Aula Barat dan Timur Institut Teknologi Bandung - Jl Ganesha No 10, Coblong, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40132.  All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. Telkom Indonesia - Fresh Graduate Great People Trainee Program Batch VII Job Fair Telkom October 2017 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs