Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Angkasa Pura Support - SMA, SMK Aviation Security Angkasapura Airports Group October 2017

Written By JobsCDC on 9.10.17 | 6:38 AM

Advertisements


Angkasapura Airports / angkasapura1.co.id
PT Angkasa Pura Support - PT APS or referred to as  "Angkasa Pura Support" is a directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned airport operator PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) that is involved in airport supporting services. PT Angkasa Pura Support operates primarily as a supporting company for aviation industry. Its business include Services, Equipment, and Information Communication Technology (ICT). PT Angkasa Pura Support is one among five subsidiaries of PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) or Angkasapura Airports Group. As of December 2016, Angkasapura Airports Group has an equity interest in PT Angkasa Pura Support amounted to 99.61%, the rest is owned by PUSKOPKAR AP I amounted to 0.39%. PT Angkasa Pura Support was formed to supports Angkasapura Airports Group in order to provide the best services to the passengers or visitors of airports which manage by Angkasapura Airports Group. PT Angkasa Pura Support is based in Jakarta and its head office is registered at Gedung Center for Excellence, Jl Tabing No 16, Kemayoran Jakarta 10610.

Angkasa Pura Suport booked positive growth in 2015. According to PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Angkasa Pura Suport booked total assert of Rp 379.13 billion in 2015. This number is up 42.58% from Rp 265.91 billion in 2014. Referring to its annual report, total profit after tax of Angkasa Pura Support in 2015 amounted to Rp 40.98 billion or an increase of 54.97% compared with the previous year.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Angkasa Pura Support currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following positions

Aviation Security - Denpasar ( Code : 00021-PC109-DPS )

Requirements
  • Minimum possess Certificate of Personnel Skills (SKP) basic AVSEC or junior issued by the Director General of Civil Aviation.
  • Fluent in English (active / passive).
  • Minimum High School and equivalent.
  • Minimum height of 170 cm for Male and 160 cm for Female.
  • Minimum age 18 years and maximum 25 years old.
  • Physically healthy as stated by Doctor's Certificate.
  • Not pierced and tattooed.
  • Good behavior expressed with SKCK.
  • Neat look, maintain order, polite and courteous in carrying out the task
For further information, please refer official source from PT Angkasa Pura Support on following link below. To apply for this opportunity please register and sign in to Angkasa Pura Supports Career and Recruitment Center website with link as follow recruitment.apsupports.com. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Angkasa Pura Support - SMA, SMK Aviation Security Angkasapura Airports Group October 2017 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs