Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - Fresh Graduate Service Officer KRL KAI Group August 2017

Written By JobsCDC on 1.8.17 | 6:10 AM

Advertisements


PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek / krl.co.id
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - PT KCJ or commonly known as "KA Commuter Jabodetabek" or Commuterline or KRL (Kereta Rel Listrik) is a reputable mass transportation services company in Indonesia. Based in Jakarta, KA Commuter Jabodetabek is the commuter railways operator in the area of Jakarta Metropolitan area or JABODETABEK; Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi. PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek is a strategic subsidiary company of PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) or KAI Group, the largest state-owned railways operator in Indonesia. At present, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek is owned majorly by KAI Group with 99.78% shares and the rest is owned by Pusaka Foundation with 0.22% shares. PT KCJ runs its business through 826 units of Light Rail (KRL) which serving 72 stations throughout JABODETABEK with a range of service reaches 184.5 km.

According to PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek managed to recorded good performance in the business year of 2015. PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek was able to expand total revenue by 39.96% from Rp 1,235.86 billion in 2014 to Rp 1,729.74 billion in 2015. Referring to its annual report, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek booked a net profit after tax of Rp 254.12 billion, increasing 71% from net profit after tax in 2014 of Rp 148,28 billion.

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

Petugas Pelayanan

Requirements
  • Maximum age of 25 years old.
  • Education background in Senior High School (SMA) IPA or Vocational High School (SMK) Mechanical with minimum national exam score (SKHUN) of 6.5.
  • Minimum height of 160 cm (ideal body weight / proportional).
  • Skilled, honest, hard workers, have high integrity and employment initiative.
  • Willing to be placed in all working area of PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek.
  • Not tattooed and pierced.
Application should contains the below documents :
  1. Latest color photograph 4x6cm (2 sheets);
  2. Copy of ID Card;
  3. Legalized copies of academic certificate/diploma and transcripts/SKHUN;
  4. Medical certificate (stated not color blind, weight and height);
  5. Copy of SKCK;
  6. Application letter and CV.
    For further information, please refer official source from PT KCJ on following link below. If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please come in person and bring all required application documents to PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - Stasiun Juanda, Jl Ir H Juanda No 1 Jakarta Pusat on 2 August 2017 (08.00 - 12.00 WIB) . All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - Fresh Graduate Service Officer KRL KAI Group August 2017 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
    Advertisements

    Related Jobs :


    Share this article on :
     
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs