Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - HR Staff, Counter Officer KCJ KAI Group June 2017

Written By JobsCDC on 6.6.17 | 10:05 AM

Advertisements


PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek / krl.co.id
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - PT KCJ or commonly known as "KA Commuter Jabodetabek" or Commuterline or KRL (Kereta Rel Listrik) is reputable transportation services company in Indonesia, based in Jakarta. PT KCJ is the commuter railways operator in the area of Jakarta Metropolitan area or JABODETABEK; Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi. PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek is an integral part of state-owned railways corporation PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) or KAI Group. Currently, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek is owned majorly by KAI Group with 99.78% shares and the rest is owned by Pusaka Foundation with 0.22% shares. As of October 2016, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek runs its business through 826 units of Light Rail (KRL) which serving 72 stations throughout JABODETABEK with a range of service reaches 184.5 km.

In2015s, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek succeeded in achieving acceptable and sound growth. According to PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT KCJ was able to expand total revenue by 39.96% from Rp 1,235.86 billion in 2014 to Rp 1,729.74 billion in 2015. PT KCJ booked a net profit after tax of Rp 254.12 billion, increasing 71% from net profit after tax in 2014 of Rp 148,28 billion.

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

Staf SDM

Requirements
  • Male, with the maximum age of 25 years old.
  • Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Human Resource (HR) Management, Law from a leading university with accreditation major "A" BAN PT.
  • Minimum GPA of 2.95.
  • Proficient in using and utilizing Microsoft Office.
  • Minimum height of 160 cm (ideal body weight / proportional).
  • Skilled, honest, and hard workers.
  • Have high integrity and employment initiative.
Petugas Loket

Requirements
  • Male, with the maximum age of 30 years old.
  • Minimum SMA with minimum average national exam score of 6.5.
  • Minimum height of 160 cm (ideal body weight / proportional).
  • Skilled, honest, and hard workers.
  • Have high integrity and employment initiative.
  • Status PKWT.
    For further information, please refer official source from PT KCJ on following link below. If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, then please submit your updated application letter, updated CV, latest photograph, legalized copy of diploma and transcript, SKCK, and notice letter of health condition which stated height and weight to the email address : hrd@krl.co.id (maximum attachment file size of 5MB). Please write the desire position on the email subject. Closing date 9 June 2017 (Staf SDM) and 15 June 2017 (Petugas Loket). All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - HR Staff, Counter Officer KCJ KAI Group June 2017 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
    Advertisements

    Related Jobs :


    Share this article on :
     
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs