|Telkom Akses / telkomakses.co.id|
In 2015, PT Telkom Akses succeeded in achieving acceptable and sound growth. According to PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Telkom Akses registered total assets of Rp5,098 billion in 2016. This total assets figures equivalent with a 37.93% growth from Rp3,696 billion in 2015.
To support the business expansion and its organic growth, now PT Telkom Akses seeking excellent professional candidates for the following Positions :
IT WEB Developer
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field, preferably as a Staff specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Hands-on technical experience in PHP, MySQL and MSSQL Database.
- Proficient in web programming.
- Have expertise in framework Larraver, Ci, Yii, CSS, Oracle DB, PostGres.
- Able to focus on multiple project at one to troubleshoot quickly.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or Master Degree (S1/S2) in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the related field, preferably as a Staff specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Proficient in mobile apps developer (Android and IOS), Ionic Framework Developer is preferred.
- Strong understanding in SQL Command.
- Strong knowledge of XML/JSON/REST/Web Service Interaction.
- Operating knowledge of MySQL database.
- Hands-on technical experience in SQLite, http request and GPS Navigation (Google API and NFC will be an advantage).
- Strong understanding and follow latest mobile app technology.
- Familiar with Object Oriented Programming.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please register directly through IT WEB Developer - IT Mobile Developer. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)