|PT Bank Central Asia Tbk / bca.co.id|
In 2016, PT Bank Central Asia Tbk has shown significant performance improvements. According to PT Bank Central Asia Tbk Annual Report 2016 as cited by JobsCDC.com, BCA posted total net profit of Rp 20,606 billion throughout 2016. This amount is an increase of 14.35% over the same period in 2015 amounted to Rp 18,019 billion. Referring to its annual report, BCA controls third party funds of Rp 530.13 trillion and maintains assets worth of Rp 676.73 trillion.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Bank Central Asia Tbk invites qualified candidates to fulfill the position as follows
Program Permagangan Bakti
- Indonesian citizens (WNI).
- Male / Female, good looking.
- Education background
- SMA / SMK (minimum average report card of 7.0 in 5th and 6th semester).
- D1 - D3 to S1 (minimum GPA of 2.50).
- Minimum age of 17 years and maximum 25 years old.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Friendly and able to communicate well.
- Never been involved in drugs and other law violations.
- Willing to be placed in all branches of BCA in the city selection area.
- Passed in BCA selection stage.
- Willing to not get married during the apprenticeship process.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT Bank Central Asia Tbk on following link below. If you consider that you are the right candidate, please register and submit your application to http://karir.bca.co.id. Closing date 31 May 2017. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)