Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk - Fresh Graduate Development Program ADHI April 2017

Written By JobsCDC on 4.4.17 | 10:04 AM

Advertisements


PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk
PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk / adhi.co.id
PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk - Adhi Karya or referred to as "ADHI" is a well-established state-owned general construction company, headquartered in Jakarta. ADHI's main business focus rests on 5 business pillars; construction, energy, property, industry, and investment. As of December 2016, ADHI supported 6 departments and 6 construction divisions. ADHI's departments comprise of Department of Infratructure I, Department of Infratructure II, Department of Building, Department of Light Rail Transit (LRT), Department of Transit Oriented Development (TOD) and Hotel, Department of Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC). ADHI's conctrustion divisions comprise of Construction Division I Medan, Construction Division II Palembang, Construction Division III Jakarta, Construction Division IV Surabaya, Construction Division V Balikpapan, Construction Division VI Makassar. ADHI is public-listed company and is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under reference"ADHI". Currently, the majority of ADHI’s shares are owned by the Government of Indonesia (51%) and the remaining is held by the public (49%).

In term of financial performance, ADHI is running well in the full year of 2016 (FY16, ended in 31 December 2016). According to PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2016 as cited by JobsCDC.com, ADHI reported total revenues of Rp 11,063.94 billion in 2016 or climbed 17.83% from Rp 9,389.57 billion in 2015. Total assets grew by 19.89% from the previous year, from Rp 16,761.06 billion in 2015  to Rp 20,09543 billion in 2016.

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions

Fresh Graduate Development Program (FGDP) 2017

Requirements
  • Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) in
    • Civil Engineering (Code ADHI-TS)
    • Architecture Engineering (Code ADHI-TA)
    • Planning Engineering (Code ADHI-TP)
    • Mechanical Engineering (Code ADHI-TM)
    • Electrical Engineering (Code ADHI-TE)
    • Industrial Engineering (Code ADHI-TI)
    • Chemical Engineering (Code ADHI-TK)
    • Informatics Engineering (Code ADHI-TF)
    • Law (Code ADHI-LG)
    • Human Resources Management (Code ADHI-SM)
    • Accounting (Code ADHI-AK)
  • Minimum GPA of 3.25 (scale 4.00).
  • Maximum age of 24 years old (per 31 December 2017).
  • Willing to be placed in all working area of PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk .
Application should contains the below documents :
  1. Application Form (download here);
  2. Curriculum Vitae (CV) with recent photograph;
  3. Legalized copies of diploma and transcripts;
  4. Copy of Indonesia KTP.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please send all required application documents above to following email address
  1. ADHI-TS: ts@adhi.co.id;
  2. ADHI-TA: ta@adhi.co.id;
  3. ADHI-TP: tp@adhi.co.id;
  4. ADHI-TM: tm@adhi.co.id;
  5. ADHI-TE: te@adhi.co.id;
  6. ADHI-TI: ti@adhi.co.id;
  7. ADHI-TK: tk@adhi.co.id;
  8. ADHI-TF: tf@adhi.co.id;
  9. ADHI-LG: lg@adhi.co.id;
  10. ADHI-HR: hr@adhi.co.id;
  11. ADHI-AK: ak@adhi.co.id.
    For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk on following link below. Please mention the position code on the email subject. Application should be submitted no later than 14 April 2017, 24.00 Jakarta time. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk - Fresh Graduate Development Program ADHI April 2017 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
    Advertisements

    Related Jobs :


    Share this article on :
     
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs