|Mandiri Syariah / syariahmandiri.co.id|
In term of financial performance, PT Bank Syariah Mandiri succeeded in posting overall improvement in its performance in 2Q16. Referring to its annual report, PT Bank Syariah Mandiri booked total profit of Rp 168.76 billion in 2Q16. This reflected an 24.19% increase year-on-year from Rp 135.88 billion in 2Q15.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Bank Syariah Mandiri now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in sharia banking industry
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- S1/S2 from any field, except Teacher, Art, Literature / Culture, Philosophy, Public Health and Nursing.
- Involved actively in both academic and non academic activity student organization.
- Minimum GPA of 3.01 (for S1) or 3.20 (for S2) on a 4.00 grade scale.
- Fluent in command English both written and spoken.
- Single, with the maximum age of 26 years old.
- Energetic, confident, able to communicate well, have a high motivation, and love a challenge.
- Willing not to get married during the education period.
- Willing to be placed in all office networks of BSM in all over Indonesia.
- Computer literate, minimum Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Never involved in drugs and other violations of law.
- Never yet participated in the selection process of employees of BSM in the last 6 months.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from PT Bank Syariah Mandiri on following link below. To apply, please register yourself and submit your application to https://mandiri.workable.com/jobs/238283/candidates/new. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)