|Bank BRI / bri.co.id|
In term of financial performance, BRI succeeded in posting excellent financial performance in 2016. According to PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Full Year 2016 Financial Statement (Full Report - Audited) as cited by JobsCDC.com, the financial performance of BRI recorded its total assets at Rp 1,003.64 trillion, and the comprehensive income for the year 2016 at Rp 41.38 trillion. These income figures showed an increase of 14.25% and 66.37%. Total assets BRI in 2015 amounted to Rp 878.24 trillion and total comprehensive income for the year 2015 was recorded at Rp 24,87 trillion.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Program Pengembangan Staff (PPS) Batch Bandung 2017
- Education backround
- PPS IT : Graduates S1 / S2 universities with accreditation A / B of the Faculty / Department : Computer Science, Informatics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Telecommunications Engineering.
- PPS UMUM : Graduates S1 / S2 universities with accreditation A / B of the Faculty / Department : Economics, Law, Psychology, Engineering, Agriculture, Livestock, Forestry, International Relations, Communication Studies, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, Mathematics and Statistics.
- GPA min. 3.00 for (for S1) and 3.25 (for S2) within 4.00 scales.
- Not older than 25 years (for S1) or 27 years (for S2) of age.
- Single/not married and willing not to get married during the education period and one year since appointed as permanent workers at BRI.
- Willing to be placed in all working units of Bank BRI.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, then please send your application to BRI's eRecruitment system at e-recruitment.bri.co.id. Closing date 2 March 2017. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)