Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Citilink Indonesia - Flight Attendant Zero Hour, Expri Expra Garuda Indonesia Group February 2017

Written By JobsCDC on 10.2.17 | 5:57 AM

Advertisements


Citilink Indonesia
Citilink Indonesia / citilink.co.id
PT Citilink Indonesia - Citilink is the largest low-cost carrier airline (LCC) company in Indonesia. The state-owned airline giant PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Garuda Indonesia Group) is the majority shareholder in Citilink with a 94.3 percent stake, while the remaining 5.7 percent was owned by PT Aero Wisata. Citilink is renowned as a prominiet player in the LCC industry in Indonesia as its controls 16% market shares of Indonesian LCC segment. Based in Jakarta, PT Citilink Indonesia now has 54 schedulled flight routes and 27 cities. As of December 2015, Citilink runs its business through 44 aircraft units which include 5 units of B737-300, 3 units of B737-500, and 36 units of A320-200.

Citilink was formed in 2009 as a result of spin-off from the strategic business unit (SBU) of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. In 2012, PT Citilink Indonesia has officially established as an independent airline company after gained the airline business of SIUAU/NB-027 (dated 27 January 2012) and the airline certificate of AOC 121-046 (dated 22 June 2012) with IATA flight code "QG", ICAO "CTV" and call sign "Supergreen".

In term of financial performance, PT Citilink Indonesia  succeeded in posting excellent financial performance in 2015. According to PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Citilink booked total revenue of US$470.03 million in 2015. This total revenue figures reflected an 16.48% increase from US$403.54 million in 2014.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Citilink Indonesia is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities

Flight Attendant Zero Hour

Requirements
  • Male or Female, Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
  • Good looking and friendly, young fun respectful hospitable passionate.
  • Able to work quickly, precisely, both individually and in a team.
  • Single/unmarried with minimum age of 18 years and maximum 25 years old.
  • Have a good health (physically and mentally).
  • Minimum education of senior high school/SMA or equivalent. 
  • Minimum height of 160 cm and maximum 175 cm (Female).
  • Minimum height of 170 cm and maximum 185 cm (Male).
  • Ideal weight and posture proportional.
  • Not wearing glasses / contact lens and not color blind.
  • Good in English both oral and written.
Expri/Expra

Requirements
  • Male or Female, Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
  • Holds DGCA FAC. 
  • Preferably rated and current A 320 and B 737 Series.
  • Good looking and friendly, young fun respectful hospitable passionate.
  • Able to work quickly, precisely, both individually and in a team.
  • Have a good health (physically and mentally).
  • Maximum age of 30 years old.
  • Minimum education of senior high school/SMA or equivalent. 
  • Minimum height of 160 cm and maximum 175 cm (Female).
  • Minimum height of 170 cm and maximum 185 cm (Male).
  • Ideal weight and posture proportional.
  • Not wearing glasses / contact lens and not color blind.
  • Good in English both oral and written.
Send the following files:
  1. Application letter and curriculum Vitae (CV);
  2. Copy of the most recent academic certificate/diploma;
  3. Copy of Indonesian KTP;
  4. Copy of Family Card (KK);
  5. Color photos, full body postcard size (1 sheet);
  6. Close up color photo size 4 x 6 (2 sheets).
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT Citilink Indonesia on following link below. If you meet the above requirements, please come in person and bring your application through walk in interview that will held on 17-18 February 2017 at Smesco Exhibition Hall, Jl Gatot Subroto Kav 94 Jakarta. (10.00 - 16.00 WIB). All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Citilink Indonesia - Flight Attendant Zero Hour, Expri Expra Garuda Indonesia Group February 2017 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs