Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - SMA, SMK, D3, S1 Staff KCJ KAI Group December 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 20.12.16 | 10:12 AM

Advertisements


PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek / krl.co.id
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - PT KCJ or referred to as "KAI Commuter" is a well-established transportation services company in Indonesia with core competencies in commuter railways. PT KCJ operates primarily as a commuter railways operator in the area of JABODETABEK; Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi. PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek is a strategic subsidiary company of state-owned railways operator PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) or KAI Group. Currently, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek is owned majorly by KAI Group with 99.78% shares and the rest is owned by Pusaka Foundation with 0.22% shares.

In term of financial performance, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek produced satisfactory results in 2015. According to PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT KCJ was able to expand total revenue by 39.96% from Rp 1,235.86 billion in 2014 to Rp 1,729.74 billion in 2015. PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek booked a net profit after tax of Rp 254.12 billion, increasing 71% from net profit after tax in 2014 of Rp 148,28 billion.

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

Petugas Pelayanan KRL (PPK)

Requirements
  • Male, age 18 to 30 years old.
  • Minimum SMA/SMK with minimum average national exam score of 6.5.
Junior Staf Teknik

Requirements
  • Male, age 18 to 30 years old.
  • Minimum SMK (Civil Engineering/Building Engineering) with minimum average national exam score of 6.5.
Passenger Service

Requirements
  • Male, age 18 to 30 years old.
  • Minimum SMA/SMK with minimum average national exam score of 6.5.
Staf Ruas Fasilitas

Requirements
  • Male, age 20 to 30 years old.
  • Minimum S1 (Mechanical Engineering, Electro Engineering) from a leading university accredited "A" with minimum GPA of 2.95.
Staf Akunting

Requirements
  • Male or Female, age 20 to 30 years old.
  • Minimum S1 (Accounting) from a leading university accredited "A" with minimum GPA of 2.95.
Petugas Kesehatan

Requirements
  • Male or Female, age 20 to 30 years old.
  • Minimum D3 (Nursing, Midwifery) from a leading university accredited "A" with minimum GPA of 2.95.
General Requirements
  • Minimum height of 160 cm (ideal body weight / proportional).
  • Skilled, honest, and hardworking.
  • Have integrity and high employment initiative.
  • Willing to be placed in all working area of PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek on following link below. If you consider that you are the right candidate, please send your application with maximum size of 5MB (application letter, CV, legalized copy of diploma and transcript, BAN PT accreditation certificate, SKCK, medical /not color blind certificate) not later than 31 December 2016 to : hrd@krl.co.id. Please mention the position applied on the email subject. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - SMA, SMK, D3, S1 Staff KCJ KAI Group December 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs