|Mandiri Syariah / syariahmandiri.co.id|
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Bank Syariah Mandiri are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Graduates (S1) and Postgraduates (S2) from any field, except Teacher, Art, Literature / Culture, Philosophy, Public Health and Nursing.
- Involved actively in both academic and non academic activity student organization.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.01 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S1) or 3.20 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S2).
- Proficiency in the English language (written and verbal).
- Single/not married, with the maximum age of 26 years old.
- Energetic, confident, able to communicate well, have a high motivation, and love a challenge.
- Willing not to get married during the ODP training period.
- Willing to be assigned in all over Indonesia.
- Computer literate, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Has never participated in the selection process of employees of Bank Syariah Mandiri in the last 6 months.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from PT Bank Syariah Mandiri on following link below. For those who are interested and possess the above required qualifications, please register yourself to http://goo.gl/forms/gcuj6bevMr and follow the steps carefully.. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)