Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT WIKA Beton Tbk - Recruitment Fresh Graduate Program WIKA Group November 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 17.11.16 | 1:10 PM

Advertisements


PT Wijaya Karya Beton
WIKA Beton / wikabeton.co.id
PT Wijaya Karya Beton Tbk - WIKA Beton is a well-known public listed company in Indonesia that deals with precast concrete industry. WIKA Beton is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under reference WTON. Sate-owned construction giant PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk (WIKA Group) is the majority shareholder in WIKA Beton with a 60 percent stake. The remaining 40 percent stake in WIKA Beton is owned by Koperasi Karya Mitra Satya,  8.8 percent; treasury stock, 4.33 percent, WIKA Foundation, 0.99 percent and general publics, 25.86 percent. WIKA Beton was formed in 1977 and initially started as a division unit of WIKA Group. Since 1997, WIKA Beton has officially operated as a separate business entity from WIKA Group. WIKA Beton is domiciled in Bekasi West Java now has 8 concrete plants, 6 sales area offices and 2 sales representative offices spread across Indonesia.

In term of financial position, WIKA Beton reported total revenue of Rp 2,652.62 billion in 2015. This total revenue was down 19.05% from Rp 3,277.19 billion in 2014. Total profit for the year was down 46.93% at Rp 171.78 billion from Rp 323.70 billion in 2014, according to PT Wijaya Karya Beton Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.

In line with its vision, become the foremost company in the precast concrete product industry, PT Wijaya Karya Beton Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position

Pegawai Baru

Requirements
  • Bachelors Degree or equivalent (S1/D4)  with major study in Civil Engineering (Structural, Geotechnical, Project Management and Transportation), Electro Engineering (Power Lines), Mechanical Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Accounting and Communication.
  • Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 grade scale.
  • Preferably Male.
  • Maximum age of 27 years old (Both experienced and fresh graduate candidates are highly welcome).
  • Willing to be stationed in all working unit of WIKA Beton.
  • WShow evidence of good level in English both oral and written.
  • Possess TOEFL certification from a trusted institution with a minimum score of 500.
  • Excellent health history and not color blind (partial / total).
  • Mastering computer software applications in the field.
  • Single/not married and willing not to get married during the first year of work period.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from SAC ITS on following link below. To apply, please register to SAC ITS Career Website http://sac.its.ac.id and then come in person to Validation Officer at SAC ITS Gedung SAC ITS Surabaya. Application should be submitted no later than 21 November 2016, 15.00 WIB. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT WIKA Beton Tbk - Recruitment Fresh Graduate Program WIKA Group November 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs