Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Operator Packer Skin Factory Unilever November 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 11.11.16 | 1:57 PM

Advertisements


Unilever
Unilever / unilever.co.id
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia (IDX:UNVR) one of the largest public-listed companies in Indonesia, engaged in the field of integrated consumer goods (FMCG) industry. Unilever Indonesia's business include manufacturing, marketing and distribution of FMCG products. Its products consist of soaps, detergents, cosmetic products, ice cream, savoury, soy sauce, margarine, tea based beverages and fruit juice. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is a local member of Unilever NV and Plc (Unilever Group), a world leading FMCG company. Currently, the majority of Unilever Indonesia's shares are owned by Unilever Group through Unilever Indonesia Holding BV (85%) and the remaining is held by the public (15%%). Unilever Indonesia started operations in 1933, and within 82 years has established itself as the leading FMCG in Indonesia. As of December 2015, Unilever Indonesia comprised 9 production facilities, 2 central distribution centers, 10 depot warehouses, 30 area sales offices, 16 third party manufacturers and directly employs nearly 6,654 employee.

In 2015, the performance of Unilever Indonesia is showing  good results. According to PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Unilever Indonesia reported total net sales of Rp 36,484 billion throughout 2015. This amount is an increase of 5.71% over the same period in 2014 amounted to Rp 34.511 billion.

To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities

Packer - Skin (Job Number: 16000I3Z)

Placement Cikarang Skin Factory Cikarang Bekasi

Job description : Helping operator tasks in the production process, preparing raw materials, packaging materials, packing finished products into the packaging according to specifications standardized by the low waste and comply with occupational safety and health procedures.
    For further information, please refer official source from Unilever Indonesia on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit the career menu of Unilever Indonesia on www.unilever.co.id. Application submission by 15 November 2016 at the latest. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Operator Packer Skin Factory Unilever November 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
    Advertisements

    Related Jobs :


    Share this article on :
     
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs