|Pertamina / pertamina.com|
According to PT Pertamina (Persero) Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, the National oil company of Indonesia registered total revenue of US$ 41.76 billion in the full year of 2015 (ended in 31 December 2015) or 40.33% down as compared with total revenue in 2014 amounted to US$ 69.99 billion. Total comprehensive income in 2015 was down 19.20% at US$ 1.14 billion as compared with US$ 1.41 billion in 2014.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Pertamina (Persero) is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
Analyst Financial Accounting Standards Implementation (KEUPDA1601)
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from any field, preferably majoring in Accounting, Financial Management.
- Holds around 6-9 years of experience (S1) or 3-6 years of experience (S2) in the field of Finance. The candidate with prior experience in the field of Accounting is preferred.
- Holds around 3-6 years of experience as Jr. Analyst atau Jr. Officer.
Senior Analyst Upstream On Going Business Risk (KEUCSG1607)
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from any field, preferably majoring in Accounting, Financial Management, Economics Banking.
- Holds around 9-12 years of experience (S1) or 6-9 years of experience (S2).
- Previous experience in the field of Governance Risk and Contro. The candidate with prior experience in the field of Risk Management is preferred.
- Holds around 3 years of experience as Analyst atau Officer.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT Pertamina (Persero) on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, please submit your application directly through Pertamina's e-recruitment system at KEUPDA1601 - KEUCSG1607. Selection process will be held at Jakarta. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)