|Garuda Indonesia / garuda-indonesia.com|
In term of financial performance, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk recorded a satisfiying financial result in 2015. Garuda Indonesia registered total profit of US$ 77.97 millions for the current year (2015) as compared with loss US$ 368.91 million in 2014. This figures was stated by PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk in its Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and strengthen its team, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Financial & Management Reporting Analyst
- Male or Female, not older than 27 years of age.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder, majoring in Accounting, Finance from reputable state or overseas university with GPA min. 3.00 (4.00 scale).
- Holds 1 – 2 years experiences in the area of financial analysis, financial modelling, financial forecasting, management reporting, and/or budgeting.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Strong sense of analytical thinking and able to work with tight deadline.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work individually and in a team.
- Willing to be placed in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport’s Office Area.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk on following link below. Should you interested and meet all requirements above, please send your application to http://career.garuda-indonesia.com (Please register if you don't have account). Closing date 6 November 2016. Only qualified candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the selection process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)