Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Berlian Jasa Terminal Indonesia - Recruitment Staff BJTI Port Pelindo 3 Group November 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 3.11.16 | 5:55 AM

Advertisements


Pelindo 3
Pelindo 3 / pp3.co.id
PT Berlian Jasa Terminal Indonesia - PT BJTI or referred to as BJTI Port is a rapid growing port services company in Indonesia, based in Surabaya East Java with core business in domestic container unloading at Berlian Terminal Tanjung Perak Port of Surabaya. BJTI Port is a member of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) or known as Pelindo 3 Group, a leading state-owned port operator in Indonesia. At present, the majority of BJTI Port’s shares are owned by Pelindo 3 Group (96.84%) and the remaining is held by KOPELINDO III (3.16% ). Originally registered as Divisi Usaha Terminal Serbaguna (DUTS) or Multipurpose Terminal Business Division of Pelindo 3 Group and was established as a separate legal entity in 2002. BJTI Port now supported by 6 subsidiary companies, namely PT Berlian Manyar Sejahtera (BMS), PT Berkah Kawasan Manyar Sejahtera (BKMS), PT Pelindo Property Indonesia (PPI), PT Terminal Curah Semarang (TCS), PT Terminal Nilam Utara (TNU), and PT Energy Manyar Sejahtera (EMS).

In term of financial performance, BJTI Port posted an increase of 0.92% in net revenues from Rp 924.30 billion in 2014 to Rp 932.81 billion in 2015. Total comprehensive income for the year decreased 16.21% from Rp 218.25 billion in 2014 to Rp 182.87 billion in 2015. This figures was stated by BJTI Port Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Berlian Jasa Terminal Indonesia invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

Staf Rekrutmen & Seleksi (RS)

Requirements
  • Male/Female.
  • Minimum S1 in Psychology, Economics Management, preferably from state university with minimum GPA of 3.00.
  • The candidate with prior experience in the field of recruitment and selection is preferred
  • Strong understanding of Behavioral Event Interview (BEI) interview techniques
  • Strong understanding of Indonesian manpower regulation.
  • Strong sense of analytical thinking.
  • Have a good communication, problem solving, interpersonal skills.
  • Have a good integrity and able to to synergize well.
Staf Career & Talent Management (CT)

Requirements
  • Male/Female.
  • Minimum S1 in Psychology, Economics Management, preferably from state university with minimum GPA of 3.00.
  • The candidate with prior experience in the field of career planning, talent management and assessment is preferred
  • Strong sense of analytical thinking.
  • Have a good communication, problem solving, interpersonal skills.
  • Have a good integrity and able to to synergize well.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Berlian Jasa Terminal Indonesia on following link below. Should you meet all requirements above, please send your updated application not later than 7 November 2016 to recruitment@bjtiport.co.id. Please write "Your Name_Staf TS or Your Name_Staf CT" in your email subject. Application letter addressed to Vice President HC & General Affair Jl Perak Barat 379 Surabaya. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Berlian Jasa Terminal Indonesia - Recruitment Staff BJTI Port Pelindo 3 Group November 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs