|PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk / kimiafarma.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Kimia Farma reached significant performance in the full year of 2015. According to PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Kimia Farma booked total sales of Rp 4,860.37 billion in 2015 or an increase of 7.51% from Rp 4,521.02 billion in 2014. Total net income in 2015 was recorded at Rp 252.97 billion, or 6.95% higher than the previous year of Rp 236.53 billion.
To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Advisor Ekspor Farmasi
- Minimum formal education of Bachelor Degree (S1) from all disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of export of pharmaceuticals.
- Strong understanding of export regulation and pharmaceuticals registration.
- Strong understanding of export product delivery process.
- Minimum TOIC score of 600.
- Able to make overseas market analysis.
- Placement at Central Jakarta.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please send your application directly through Jobstreet's system at Kimia Farma - Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position (Your application will go directly to Kimia Farma). Closing date 23 November 2016. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)