Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk - D3 Staff Engineering, Stucture WIKA September 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 23.9.16 | 7:01 AM

Advertisements


PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk / wika.co.id
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk - WIKA Group or hereinafter referred to as "WIKA" is a reputable state-owned integrated EPC and investment company in Indonesia. Based in Jakarta, WIKA has its business activities focused in fully integrated general construction industry. Its business include Industry, Infrastructure & Building, Energy & Industrial Plant, Realty & Property, and Investment. Originally registered as Perusahaan Negara Bangunan Widjaja Karja (PN Widjaja Karja) in 1960 with electrical and water pipe installation works as its first business line. PN Widjaja Karja was formed by the Government of Indonesia as the nationalization process of a Dutch Company NV Technische Handel Maatschappij en Bouwbedijf Vis en Co or NV Vis en Co. In 1972, PN Widjaja Karja transformed into PT Wijaya Karya. Later in 2007, the Company registered its shares in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) with trading code WIKA, which marked the change of its status to a Public Company. As per December 2015, the Government of Indonesia holds 65.05% of WIKA's ownership, while the rest (34.95%) was owned by by general public and investors.

In term of financial performance, WIKA succeeded in achieving acceptable and sound growth in 2015. According to PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, WIKA booked total revenue of Rp 13,620 billion in 2015, a 9.28% growth as compared with Rp 12,436 billion in 2014. Total order booked in 2015 was Rp48,52 trillion. This total order booked equivalent with a 15.18% growth from Rp42,13 trillion in 2014.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as

Staff Engineering (Code : ENG)

Requirements
  • Education minimum D3 in Civil/Architecture.
  • Minimum 2 years of experience in high rise building project.
  • Proficient computer applications in the field (AutoCAD 2000, SAP 2000, ETAB 2000, ArchiCAD and other supported applications).
  • Have the ability to read shop drawing.
  • Have the ability to create the schedule of resource needs in the field.
  • Have the ability to work in a team.
  • Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia.
Pelaksana Utama Struktur (Code : PELUT)

Requirements
  • Education minimum D3 in Civil/Architecture.
  • Minimum 2 years of experience in high rise building project.
  • Proficient computer applications in the field (AutoCAD 2000, SAP 2000, ETAB 2000, ArchiCAD and other supported applications).
  • Have the ability to read shop drawing.
  • Have the ability to create the schedule of resource needs in the field.
  • Have the ability to work in a team.
  • Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia.
    For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please submit your application directly through Jobstreet's system at ENG - PELUT. Closing date 19 October 2016. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk - D3 Staff Engineering, Stucture WIKA September 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
    Advertisements

    Related Jobs :


    Share this article on :
     
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs