|Bank BTN / btn.co.id|
In term of financial performance, PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk has shown solid performance in 2015 with a significant growth. The state-owned bank registered a growth of 18.83% in total assets in 2015 amounted to Rp 171,808 billion as compared with Rp 144,582 billion in 2014. Total net income in 2015 amounted to Rp 1,851 billion. This reflected an 61.57% to increase from Rp 1,146 billion in 2014, according to PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk are looking for candidates for following positions:
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Indonesian citizens.
- Male and Female.
- Not married and willing not to get married during the bond period.
- Maximum age 26 years old (not repeated in the 27th year in the recruitment year).
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from a reputable university (PTN / PTS) with Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 (scale 4.00), preferably majoring in Economics (Management, Accounting, and Development Studies), Law (Civil and Criminal), Computer Science / Informatics Engineering, Engineering (Civil, Architectural, Electrical,), Psychology and Statistics.
- Minimum height of 160 cm (Male) and 155 cm (Female).
- Proportional weight and attractive.
- Willing to undergo bond department for 5 years.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you are interested to be a member of Bank BTN's big family, you could come and directly submit your work application to Officer Development Program Talkshow ITB Bandung Periode September 2016 or apply through https://recruitment.btn.co.id. Closing date 15 September 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)