|Bank BTN / btn.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Bank BTN has shown solid performance in 2015 with a significant growth. According to PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank BTN registered a growth of 18.83% in total assets in 2015 amounted to Rp 171,808 billion as compared with Rp 144,582 billion in 2014. Total net income in 2015 amounted to Rp 1,851 billion. This reflected an 61.57% to increase from Rp 1,146 billion in 2014.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk are looking for candidates for following positions:
Consumer Mortgage Sales (CMS)
- Male or Female.
- Age around 24 – 35 year old.
- Good looking.
- Have a good personality.
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree (S1) in any field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of mortgage marketing (KPR).
- Physically and mentally healthy, never involved in drugs and other illegal.
- Strong selling skills.
- Have a good communication skill.
- High achievement orientation.
- Have a wide customer base networking.
- Not having a family relationship (father / mother / husband / wife / brother / sister / children) with Bank BTN's employee.
- Placement area
- Area 2 : Denpasar, Gresik, Malang, Sidoarjo, Surabaya, and Yogyakarta.
- Area 3 : Bandar Lampung, Batam, Medan, Padang, Pelambang, and Pekanbaru.
- Area 4 : Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Makassar, and Samarinda .
- Curriculum Vitae (include photograph 4x6);
- Reference letter from the company where the last working;
- Last SK from the company where the last working;
- Copy of ID card and NPWP;
- Copy of diploma and transcript;
- Salary Slip 3 Months from the company where the last working.
For further information, please refer official source from Bank BTN on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please send all required application documents above (in pdf format, maximum file size of 5Mb) and addressed to Human Capital Division PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote "Position Code (CMS)_Your Name_Placement" on your subject line. Closing date 16 September 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)