|Angkasa Pura Airports / angkasapura1.co.id|
In term of financial performance, PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) closed the business year of 2014 with a positive result. According to PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) in its Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Angkasapura Airports successfully recorded its total operating income of Rp 4,583.53 billion, an increase of 50.47% year on year (yoy) from Rp 3,063.90 billion in 2013. The Company's net income in 2014 reached Rp 928.90 billion with 43.97% increase compared to 2013 which was Rp 645.16 billion.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
Officer and Technician
- S1 Law
- S1 Economic Accounting
- S1 Environmental Engineering
- S1 Civil Engineering
- S1 Electro Engineering (Male)
- S1 Economic Marketing/Finance Management
- S1 Communication
- S1 Journalism
- S1 Educational Technology
- S1 Mechanical Engineering (Male)
- S1 Industrial Engineering
- S1 Air Transportation Management
- S1 Taxation
- S1 Informatics Engineering/Information System/Computer Science
- S1 Architecture
- S1 Interior Design
- D3 Airport Operation/Air Transportation Management
- D3 Economic Accounting
- D3 Communication
- D3 Civil Engineering/Building and Base Engineering
- D3 Mechanical Engineering/Airport Mechanical Engineering (Male)
- D3 Electricity Engineering/Airport Electricity Engineering (Male)
- D3 Taxation
- D3 Electronics Engineering/Air Navigation Engineering (Male)
- D3 Informatics Engineering/Information System/Computer Science
- D3 Economics Marketing/Finance Management
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI) born in 1981 and thereafter.
- No status as husband / wife of an employee of AP I.
- Strong academic results with GPA min. 2.75 (for PTN) and 3.00 (for PTS) within 4.00 scales.
- Not color blind, able-bodied, not use drugs.
- Never dishonorably discharged as an employee of an agency/company.
- Willing tobe placed in all working area of AP I.
- Have minimum TOEFL-Like, ITP TOEFL, Paper-based test TOEFL (PBT) score of 447, Computer-based Test TOEFL (CBT) 153, Internet-based Test TOEFL (IBT) 53 or IELTS 5.5.
For more detail information on the requirement, how to apply, please refer official source from PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) on following link below. Interested candidates need to register online to http://lp3t.psikologi.unair.ac.id/ap1. Closing date 12 September 2016. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)