|Kemenko Perekonomian / setkab.go.id|
Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian Republik Indonesia - Kemenko Perekonomian or commonly abbreviated as "EKON" is the Coordinating Ministry for the Economics Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia. Kemenko Perekonomian is a coordinating ministry in the Indonesian Working Cabinet (Kabinet Kerja) which handles the coordination and synchronization of preparation and policy formulation and implementation in the field of economics. In the Indonesian Working Cabinet which lead by the President Joko Widodo (Jokowi), Kemenko Perekonomian lead 10 ministries for the economy, which include the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Commerce, the Ministry of SOEs, the Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs, the Ministry of Industry, the Ministry of Agriculture, the Ministry of Labor, the Ministry of Public Works and Public Housing, the Ministry of Environment and Forestry, and the Ministry of Agrarian and Spatial. Kemenko Perekonomian is based in Jakarta and its legal domicile is located at AA Maramis Building - Jl Lapangan Banteng Timur No 2-4 Jakarta Pusat 10710. Since 12 August 2015, Kemenko Perekonomian was lead by Darmin Nasution, the former of governor the central bank of Indonesia (Bank Indonesia). He was sworn as the Coordinating Economic Minister by the President Jokowi on 12 August 2015 to replace Sofyan Djalil. According to EKON's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, EKON is organised as 7 deputies, 1 inspectorates, 1 secretariat, and 7 expert staff.
Due to strengthen its team, Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian Republik Indonesia is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
- Female with a maximum age of 32 years old.
- Minimum D3 all majors.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Bahasa Indonesia and English).
- Have a good work motivation, high discipline, and is responsible in any given task.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a receptionist / secretary.
- Polite and friendly.
- Good looking (attach photos throughout the body).
- Never sentenced to prison or jail based on court decisions that already have binding legal force, for committing a criminal offense (attach a statement stamped).
- Have a Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP).
For further information, please refer official source from Kemenko Perekonomian on following link below.If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your application to http://rekrutmentp.ekon.go.id. Closing date 6 September 2016. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)