|Kemdikbud / bpsdmpk.kemdikbud.go.id|
Due to strengthen its team, Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia seeks the best Indonesian Citizen (WNI) to be a Candidates for State Civil Apparatus (CASN) with the following qualifications and conditions:
Penerimaan Calon Aparatur Sipil Negara (CASN)
Guru Garis Depan (GGD)
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Age around 18-35 years old on 18 August 2016. For applicants who are older than 35 (thirty five) years and less than 40 (forty) years of that date, should have a service life continuously since 1 April 1997 in government agencies and / or private institutions that are legal entities that support national interests.
- Healthy physical, spiritual, and drug free.
- Well-behaved and never sentenced to prison or jail based on court decisions that have permanent legal force.
- Never be dismissed with respect not his own request or with respect as PNS / Member of TNI / Polri or dishonorably dismissed as private employees.
- Not located as Candidates for State Civil Apparatus (CASN) or Apparatus State Civil (ASN) and / or is not under agreement / contract work / bond to another agency, both institutions within and outside the Ministry of Education and Culture.
- Willing to be placed on the entire territory of the Republic of Indonesia which is determined by the government.
- Graduates of Teacher Professional Program (PPG) post Program Sarjana Mendidik di daerah Terdepan, Terluar, dan Tertinggal (SM-3T), PPG S1 PGSD Berasrama, PPG SMK Kolaboratif, PPG Basic Science, and PPGT;
- Willing to be placed in one of the 93 districts special areas (3T and Remote) at least 5 years or in accordance with the provisions in their respective areas.
For further information about jobs requirements and how to apply, please refer official source from the Civil Service Bureau of the Ministry of Education and Culture on following link below. Interested candidates need to register online to http://casn.kemdikbud.go.id. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)