|PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk / wika.co.id|
In term of financial performance, PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk records strong revenue growth in 2015. Total revenue in 2015 amounted to Rp 13,620 billion, grew 9.28% year on year from Rp 12,436 billion in 2014. Total order booked in 2015 was Rp48,52 trillion. This reflected an 15.18% increase compared to 2014 which was Rp42,13 trillion, according to PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position
Calon Pegawai PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk
- Fresh graduate, education background in Bachelor Degree (S1) or equivalent, majoring in the following discipline :
- Civil Engineering (Structural, Transportation, Environment).
- Occupational Health and Safety Engineering (K3).
- Preferably Male.
- Maximum age of 28 years old.
- Strong academic results: A minimum final GPA of 2.75 (PTN) or 3.00 (PTS) out of 4.00 scale.
- Have a good health history (weight balanced).
- Not color blind (partial / total).
- FGood level in English, both written and verbal (minimum TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent).
- Familiar with computer software applications in the field.
- Self-motivated, energetic, adaptive, and able to work in teams.
- Willing to be placed in all working area of PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk.
- Application form (User ID SAC);
- Application letter;
- Latest photograph;
- Scan of TOEFL score;
- Copy of diploma / SKL;
- Copy of transcript.
For further information, please refer official source from SAC ITS on following link below. If you are interested to be a member of TMMIN's big family, you could come and directly submit all application documents above to Validation Officer SAC ITS - Gedung SAC ITS. All applications close on 26 August 2016, 15.00 West Indonesia time. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)