|PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk / kimiafarma.co.id|
Headquartered in Jakarta, Kimia Farma now has 5 directly-owned subsidiary and affiliated companies, namely PT Kimia Farma Trading & Distribution, PT Kimia Farma Apotek, PT Sinkona Indonesia Lestari, PT Kimia Farma Diagnostik and PT Asuransi InHealth Indonesia. As of December 2015, Kimia Farma has 5 pharmaceutical plants, 47 trading distribution branches, 725 pharmacies, 43 laboratory clinics and 315 medical clinics throughout Indonesia.
In term of financial performance, Kimia Farma is running well in the full year of 2015. Total sales in 2015 amounting to Rp 4,860.37 billion, or a growth of 7.51% of total sales in 2014 amounting to Rp 4,521.02 billion. While net income in 2015 amounting to Rp 252.97 billion, or 6.95% higher than the previous year of Rp 236.53 billion, according to PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent (S1 / D4), majoring in Taxation.
- Have a GPA score min 3.0 (scale 4.0)
- Able to work individually and in teams.
- Possess certification in tax Bravet A & B.
- Have an understanding of SPT & PPh 21, PPh 23 & PPh 25.
- Have an understanding of Tax Bookkeeping.
- Mastering Ms Office (Ms Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Have an understanding of basic accounting and taxes.
For further information, please refer official source from JobsDB on following link below. If you consider that you are the right candidate, please send your application directly through JobsDB's system at Kimia Farma - JobsDB and clicking apply in preferred position (Your application will go directly to Kimia Farma). Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)