|KAI Group / kereta-api.co.id|
KAI Group's performance in 2015 improved over the previous year. According to PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Annual Report 2015 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, KAI Group reported total revenue of Rp 13,938.90 billion in 2015. This reflected an 33.02% increase from Rp 10,478.07 billion in 2014. KAI Group’s net profit in 2015 amounted to Rp 1,398.24 billion or 62.27% increase as compared with Rp 860.87 billion in 2014,
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) is in need of the following staff for employment in the Sulawesi as follows:For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) on following link below. Should you meet all of the requirements above, please register and apply to KAI Group Career Website rekrut.kereta-api.co.id. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. (JobsCDC.com / Source)
- Education background
- SMA IPA.
- SMK Mechanical, SMK Automotive, SMK Electricity.
- D3 all majors with previous background in SMA IPA or SMK Mechanical, SMK Automotive, SMK Electricity.
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Male, with age
- D3 : minimum 22 years and maximum of 30 years old on 1 August 2016.
- SMA/SMK : minimum 18 years and maximum of 25 years old on 1 August 2016.
- Have diploma
- D3 all majors with minimum accredited "B" on the date of graduation with minimum final GPA of 2.95 (on a 4-point scale).
- SMA IPA or SMK Mechanical, Electricity and Automotive with minimum average national exam score (NEM/UAM) of 6.5.
- There is no direct working ties with other agencies.
- Domiciled in Sulawesi as evidenced with valid ID Card (KTP).
- Willing to be placed in all working area of KAI Group.
- Physically and mentally healthy and not color blind.
- Never involved in drugs or psychotropic substances.
- Not pierced.
- Does not have marital relations with the employee of PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero).