|KPK / kpk.go.id|
Due to strengthen its team, Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
- Age around 23-30 years old.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in Office Administration, Commerce Administration, Accounting, IT Management, Secretary.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the field of administration/secretary.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, archives management.
- Age around 20-35 years old.
- Minimum SMA/SMK in any field.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, the concept of mechanical-electrical, plumbing, shop drawing and basic technical analysis.
- Age around 20-40 years old.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in IT or Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of IT or Engineering.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, basic concept of IT or electro.
- Age around 21-35 years old.
- Minimum SMA in any field.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office and active in English.
- Indonesian citizens (WNI);
- Fear of God Almighty;
- Physically and mentally healthy;
- Never involved in drug, criminal, and financial problems;
- Never dishonorably discharged as an employee;
- Unbound family relationship by blood or by marriage up to the 3rd degree with officials / employees of KPK;
- Unbound family relationship by blood or by marriage up to the 3rd degree with the suspect / accused / convicted of corruption;
- Applicants must be willing to follow all stages of recruitment and selection process in Jakarta, all accommodation and transport costs borne by the applicant;
For further detail information, please refer official source from KPK on following link below. If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please send your application not later than 10 August 2016 to email@example.com (please download CV here). All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)