|PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk / wika.co.id|
In term of financial performance, WIKA records strong revenue growth in 2015, total revenue grew 9.28% year on year fromRp 12,436 billion in 2014 to Rp 13,620 billion in 2015. Total order booked in 2015 was Rp48,52 trillion. This reflected an 15.18% increase compared to 2014 which was Rp42,13 trillion, according to PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following positions
Calon Pegawai PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk
- Education background in Undergraduate Program (S1) or equivalent with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of minimum 2.75 (PTN) or 3.00 (PTS) out of 4.0 scale, majoring in the following discipline : Civil Engineering (Structural, Transportation, Environment), Accounting, Occupational Health and Safety Engineering (K3).
- Fresh graduate.
- Preferably Male.
- Not more than 28 years old.
- Have an excellent health history (weight balanced).
- Not color blind (partial / total).
- Fluent in English both written and verbal (minimum TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent).
- Familiar with computer software applications in the field.
- Self-motivated, energetic, adaptive, and able to work in teams.
- Willing to be placed in all working area of WIKA.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC UNS on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at WIKA - CDC UNS. Closing date 26 August 2016. On Campus Recruitment (OCR) will be held at UNS Surakarta. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)