|Garuda Indonesia / garuda-indonesia.com|
Garuda Indonesia has shown significant performance improvements in 2015. According to PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Garuda Indonesia successfully obtained total profit for the current year (2015) at US$ 77.97 millions as compared with loss US$ 368.91 million in 2014.
Due to facing fast business growth and strengthen its team, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as
Garuda Indonesia Management Trainee Engineering
(Aircraft Maintenance and Airworthiness Management)
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI), age max. 27 years old.
- Single and willing not to get married during training period.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder from a leading university, majoring in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Management.
- GPA min. 3.00 (S1) and 3.25 (S2) within 4.00 scale.
- Fresh graduate or those with 0-1 year of working experience.
- Possess excellent communication skill in English, both verbal and written.
- Actively involved in campus organization activities and event/social committees, or has received recognition and award on achievement acquired e.g. scholarship, student exchange, etc.
- Willing to be placed to unit and branch office in accordance with company requirement.