Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Industry Regional Analyst for Office of Chief Economist Mandiri July 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 1.7.16 | 10:05 AM

Advertisements


Bank Mandiri
Bank Mandiri / bankmandiri.co.id
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Mandiri Group or referred to as "Bank Mandiri" is the largest commercial banks in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri is ranked as the firts largest banks in Indonesia in term of total assets. According to PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank Mandiri showed a positive performance in 2015 and recorded a growth of 6.43% in total assets amounted to Rp 910,063.40 billion over the previous year (Rp 855,039.67 billion in 2014).  Bank Mandiri is a state-owned bank which is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia. The Bank’s shares were listed under ticker code BMRI. Today, the majority of Bank Mandiri’s shares are owned by the Government of Indonesia (60%) and the remaining is held by the public (40%). Headquarteredin Jakarta, Bank Mandiri has its business activities focused in five sectors: Consumer Banking, SME and Micro Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking, Teasury and Financial Institution. As of December 2015, Bank Bandiri has 12 regional offices, 8 overseas representative offices, 2,457 domestic branch offices, 1,082 sub branch offices and 273 cash offices.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk is looking for experienced highly competent profesionals to fill the following position :

Industry/Regional Analyst for Office of Chief Economist

Requirements
  • Required experience for minimum 4 years as an Analyst / Researcher in the field of Economics (Industrial / Macro / Regional).
  • Maximum age of 35 years old
  • Formal education background of Bachelor Degree (S1) in Economics or Finance.
  • The candidates with Master Degree (S2) is preferred.
  • Strong knowledge of macro and micro economic theory, quantitative and econometric and statistical capabilities which both included the use of software.
For further information, please refer official source from CCED Lampung University on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, simply submit your latest resume not later than 29 July 2016 to oce@bankmandiri.co.id. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.(JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Industry Regional Analyst for Office of Chief Economist Mandiri July 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs