Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk - D3 Verification Senior Officer ANTAM July 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 12.7.16 | 9:47 AM

Advertisements


PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk
PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk / antam.com
PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk - ANTAM is an Indonesia state-owned company with a core business in integrated mining industry. ANTAM has principal business in  gold, silver, nickel, coal, alumina, and precious metals processing. ANTAM also engaged in refinery services. Currently, the majority of ANTAM’s shares (IDX:ANTM, ASX:ATM) are owned by the Government of Indonesia (65%) and the remaining is held by the public (35%). Headquartered in Jakarta, ANTAM now has 9 directly-owned subsidiaries, 12 indirect subsidiary companies, and 5 associates and joint venture companies. ANTAM's head office is located at ANTAM Building - Jl Letjen TB Simatupang No 1 Lingkar Selatan, Tanjung Barat Jakarta 12530.

In term of financial performance, ANTAM posted total net sales of Rp 10,531.50 billion in the full year of 2015. This reflected an increase of 10% in total net sales from Rp 9,420.63 billion in the previous year. The Company’s gross profit was down 75.40% at Rp 195.14 billion from Rp 793.36 billion in 2014. This figures was stated by PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk in its Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:

Verification Senior Officer
Home Based Tayan West Kalimantan

Requirements
  • Maximum age of 25 years old.
  • Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in Finance/Accounting with minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale of 4).
  • Demonstrated good command in English, both written and oral (Minimum TOEIC score = 600/Minimum TOEFL score = 500).
  • Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office software and other programs.
  • Have excellent health (physical and mental).
  • Must not having criminal record and involved in drug abuse.
  • Willing to be placed throughout Unit/Business Unit/Subsidiary of ANTAM.
  • Active in social media.
  • Follow the selection process.
Application should contains the below documents :
  1. Cover letter (in PDF format);
  2. Curriculum Vitae (CV) using ANTAM format, (please download here);
  3. Scan of legalized diploma/certificate of graduation (in PDF format);
  4. Scan of legalized transcript (in PDF format);
  5. Scan of a valid TOEIC/TOEFL score from reputable institute;
  6. Previous job reference letter, including phone number, if applicable;
  7. Scan of photo ID (in PDF format);
  8. Personal photo (JPEG).
For further information, please refer official source from ANTAM on following link below. If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please send all relevant documents above to recruitment@antam.com with the email subject V-SO in rar format. Closing date 18 July 2016. Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be followed up. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk - D3 Verification Senior Officer ANTAM July 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs