|Danone Indonesia / danone.com|
According to Danone Group's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, Danone Group has been active since 1998 in Indonesia by signing a strategic alliance with Aqua, the most popular brand for bottled water products in Indonesia which was launched in 1973. Headquartered in Jakarta, Danone Indonesia now has 5 business units/subsidiaries, namely PT Danone Dairy Indonesia, PT Tirta Investama (Danone Aqua), PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika (SGM), PT Nutricia Indonesia Sejahtera and PT Nutricia Medical Nutrition. Danone Indonesia also supported by 14,000 employees and 21 production plants throughout Indonesia.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, Danone Group Indonesia is calling young smart people to seize theese internship opportunities
Digital Champion Project
- Fresh graduates.
- Digital savvy and collaborative mindset.
- Previous experience in a project, community, and events management.
- Experience on social networking and collaborative tools.
- Interest in coaching and sharing digital knowledge to other.
- Excellent skill in English and computer literate.
- Willing to work full time during the internship period (Aug-Dec 2016)
- Willing to travel
For further information, please refer official source from Danone Indonesia on following link below. If you consider that you are the right candidate, please register yourself to www.dancommunity.com and follow the steps carefully. Online application valid until 7 August 2016. Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment. (JobsCDC.com / Source)