Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia - Account Officer Asuransi Tugu Pertamina Group June 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 21.6.16 | 8:25 AM


PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia
Asuransi Tugu / tugu.com
PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia - TPI or referred to as "Asuransi Tugu" is a reputable general insurance company in Indonesia focus on loss insurance services related to oil and gas industry as well as marine hull. Asuransi Tugu also provides a full range of insurance products which include health insurance, credit insurance, aviation insurance, credit insurance, fire insurance, transportation and salvage insurance. Asuransi Tugu is a directly-owned subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero) or Pertamina Group, the national oil company of Indonesia. Pertamia Group, which owns 65% of Asuransi Tugu’s issued share capital, is the largest state-owned integrated energy company in Indonesia.  The remaining 35% issued share capital in Asuransi Tugu is owned by PT Sakti Laksana Prima, 17.6%; Siti Taskiyah, 12.15%; and Mohamad Satya Permadi, 5.25%. Headquartered in Jakarta, PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia now has 6 domestic office networks located at Surabaya, Bandung, Medan, Balikpapan, Semarang and Palembang. The Company also supported by 1 overseas office at Hongkong.

In term of financial performance, Asuransi Tugu reached significant performance in 2015. According to Asuransi Tugu Financial Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Asuransi Tugu reported total assets of Rp 9,091.17 billion in 2015. This total asset figure reflected a 15.43% growth as compared with Rp 7,875.59 billion in 2014. Referring its financial report, total comprehensive income for the year 2015 amounted to Rp 445.82 billion or an increase of 24.93% over the previous year of Rp 356.84 billion.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

Account Officer (Code : AO)

  • Male/Female, with the maximum age of 35 years old before 1 July 2016.
  • Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university.
  • Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position.
  • Possess professional insurance degree, AAAIK or AAIK certificate is preferred.
  • Strong knowledge in general insurance business industry.
  • Have excellent health.
  • Show evidence of good level in English both oral and written.
  • Good team work and able to work with other organizations.
  • Fast-learner and have good interpersonal skill.
  • Strong sense of analytical thinking.
  • Excellent computer literate (Microsoft Offie and Internet applications).
For further information, please refer official source from Asuransi Tugu on following link below. IIf these criteria perfectly describe you, please send your application letter, resume, and a recent photograph to: hrdrecruitment@tugu.com. Please indicate the position code on your email subject. Or submit your resume to www.tugu.com/career/submit-cv. Closing date 1 August 2016. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia - Account Officer Asuransi Tugu Pertamina Group June 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs