|PT PPI (Persero) / tradingindonesia.com|
In term of financial performance, PPI's total revenue in 2014 was down 17.49% at Rp 1,224.8 billion as compared with the achievement of the year 2013 amounted to Rp 1,484.6 billion. PPI reported loss Rp 37.5 billion in the year 2014 as compared with profit of Rp 18.3 billion in 2013. This figures was stated by the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises in its State-Owned Enterprises Profile 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
- Maximum age of 25 years old.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) in any field.
- Good selling skills.
- No work experience required.
- Able to work with target.
- Willing to be assigned in all over Indonesia.
- Full-time position(s) available.