|PT Pertamina (Persero) / pertamina.com|
According to PT Pertamina (Persero) Financial Highlight 3Q2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, the state-owned oil company recorded total revenue of US$ 31.99 billion in the third quarter of 2015 (3Q2015, ended in 30 September 2015). This reflected a 41.3% down from US$ 54.50 billion from the same period last year primarily due to lower oil prices. Total current year profit in 3Q2015 was down 45.72 % at US$ 0.924 billion from US$ 1.7 billion in 3Q2014.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Pertamina (Persero) is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team as follow
Ast. Manager Hydro, Solar PV & Wind ( GEBNRE1601 )
- Minimum Bachelors Degree (S1) required with a concentration in Electro Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electricity Engineering, Electrical/Electro Engineering.
- Required experience for minimum 8 years in IPP development and or the development of Renewable Energy business, primarily in the fields of Hydro, Solar PV and Wind.
- Listed as a board or members of the Society of Electricity Indonesia (Masyarakat Ketenagalistrikan Indonesia/MKI) is preferred.
- Strong knowledge, skills, and implementation in the field of renewable energy, especially in the field of Hydro, Solar PV and Wind Grid Management.
- Strong understanding about NRE business process.
- Expertise with Commercial Aspects and Power Purchase Agreement.
- Expertise with Project Managemen, Energy management and Stakeholders management.
For further information, please refer official source from Pertamina on following link below. Interested candidates need to register online to http://recruitment.pertamina.com. Application submission by 22 June 2016 at the latest. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)