|Bank Muamalat / muamalatbank.com|
Achievement and performance of Bank Muamalat in 2015 shows good results achievement. According to Bank Muamalat Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank Muamalat managed to record a total net income of Rp 74.49 billion in 2015. This reflected an 26.42 increase from Rp 58.92 billion in 2014.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position
Muamalat Officer Development Program Future Leader
- Background in Bachelor degree (S1), preferably majoring in the following discipline
- Economy, Accounting, Engineering, Information System, Math, Science, Statistic, and Psychology
- Have an outstanding academic record with minimum GPA 3.25 (on a 4-point scale).
- Fluent in English, with minimum TOEFL score of 500.
- Strong motivation to achieve success.
- Entrepreneur exposure.