Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Banking Operation Staff Bank Mandiri June 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 15.6.16 | 12:28 PM

Advertisements


Bank Mandiri
Bank Mandiri / bankmandiri.co.id
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Mandiri Group or referred to as "Bank Mandiri" is a state-owned bank and is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia. The Bank’s shares were listed under ticker code BMRI. Today, the majority of Bank Mandiri’s shares are owned by the Government of Indonesia (60%) and the remaining is held by the public (40%). Based in Jakarta, Bank Mandiri has its business activities focused in five sectors: Consumer Banking, SME and Micro Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking, Teasury and Financial Institution. As of December 2015, Bank Bandiri has 12 regional offices, 8 overseas representative offices, 2,457 domestic branch offices, 1,082 sub branch offices and 273 cash offices.

Achievement and performance of Bank Mandiri in 2015 shows good results achievement. According to PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank Mandiri  successfully closed 2015 with an 6.43% increase in total assets to reach Rp 910,063.40 billion. Bank Mandiri's total assets in 2014 amounted to Rp 855,039.67 billion.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk currently looking for talented candidates who are committed to being part of a team as:

Banking Operation Staff 

Requirements
  • Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from relevant fields of studies with minimum GPA 2.75 within 4.00 scales.
  • Age
    • Maximum age of 24 years old for fresh graduates.
    • Maximum age of 26 years old for candidates with 2 years relevant experience
  • Single/unmarried.
  • Presentable and have strong communication skill.
Placement area 
  1. Region 1 / Sumatera 1 : Aceh, North Sumatera and Riau.
  2. Region 2 / Sumatera 2 : Jambi, Lampung, West Sumatera and South Sumatera
  3. Region 3 / Jakarta 1 : Tangerang, North Jakarta, Central Jakarta and West Jakarta.
  4. Region 4 / Jakarta 2 : East Jakarta, Central Jakarta and Bekasi.
  5. Region 5 / Jakarta 3 : South Jakarta, Depok and Bogor.
  6. Region 6 / Jawa 1 : West Java.
  7. Region 7 / Jawa 2 : Central Java and Yogyakarta.
  8. Region 8 / Jawa 3 : East Java.
  9. Region 9 / Kalimantan : Kalimantan.
  10. Region 10 / Sulawesi and Maluku : Sulawesi and Maluku.
  11. Region 11 / Bali and Nusa Tenggara : Bali and Nusa Tenggara.
  12. Region 12 / Papua : Papua.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at Region 1 - Region 2 - Region 3 - Region 4 - Region 5 - Region 6 - Region 7 - Region 8 - Region 9 - Region 10 - Region 11 - Region 12. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.(JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Banking Operation Staff Bank Mandiri June 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs