|PT Bank Central Asia Tbk / bca.co.id|
In term of financial performance, PT Bank Central Asia Tbk has recorded a significant growth and satisfactory performace in the fiscal year of 2015. According to Bank BCA Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank BCA booked total net profit of Rp 18,019 billion in 2015. This reflected a 9.29% growth as compared with total net profit in the same period at previous year (2014) of Rp 16,486 billion.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Bank Central Asia Tbk invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
Program Staf Pendukung Operasi (PSPO) - NON JABODETABEK
- Bachelor degree (S1) with a minimum GPA of 2.75 within 4.00 scales.
- Maximum age 25 years old.
- Deeply interested with administrative work
- Placement in the BCA Branch Office (NON JABODETABEK).
- Willing not to get married during the first 1 year of training period.
- Willing to undergo bond department after education.
For further information, please refer official source from Bank BCA on following link below. Interested in this opportunity, please send your updated resume to http://karir.bca.co.id. Closing date 30 June 2016. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)