|PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk / antam.com|
In term of financial performance, ANTAM posted total net sales of Rp 10,531.50 billion in the full year of 2015. This reflected an increase of 10% in total net sales from Rp 9,420.63 billion in the previous year. ANTAM’s gross profit was down 75.40% at Rp 195.14 billion from Rp 793.36 billion in 2014, according to PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk are inviting high caliber professionals to fill in the challenging position:
- Not older than 35 years of age in 14 June 2016.
- At least 5 years of experience as Supervisor of Coal Fired Power Plant-CFB.
- Able to write daily operation report.
- Strong knowledge and skills of safety and job risk.
- Able to conduct safety talk.
- Possess certification in Operating License is preferred.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Able to coordinate with other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated good command in English, both verbal and written with minimum TOEFL score of 500 or minimum TOEIC score of 600 (from reputable institute).
- Willing to be placed throughout Unit/Business Unit of PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk.
- Cover letter (in PDF format);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) using ANTAM format, (please download here);
- Scan of legalized diploma/certificate of graduation (in PDF format);
- Scan of legalized transcript (in PDF format);
- Scan of a valid TOEIC/TOEFL score from reputable institute;
- Previous job reference letter, including phone number, if applicable;
- Scan of photo ID (in PDF format);
- Personal photo (JPEG).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send all relevant documents above to email@example.com with the email subject CCL in rar format. Closing date 16 June 2016. Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be followed up. (JobsCDC.com/Source)