|Kementerian Kesehatan / kemkes.go.id|
According to Kemkes's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, the organizational structure of The Ministry of Health of Republic Indonesia comprise of 4 directorates-general, namely directorates-general of Health Effort, directorates-general of Disease Control and Environmental Health, directorates-general of Nutrition and Maternal and Child Health, and directorates-general of Pharmaceutical Care and Medical Devices.
To strengthen primary health care in Indonesia, Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
Penerimaan Aparatur Sipil Negara Di Lingkungan Pemerintah Daerah Tahun 2016 Dari Pegawai Tidak Tetap (PTT) Kementerian Kesehatan
- Applicants are Midwife, Doctor / Dentist PTT the Ministry of Health of Republic of Indonesia which appointed by the Minister of Health and an active duty as from 1 September 2015 and has been proposed through a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Ministry of Health and the regional government in Provincial / District / City.
- Willing to be placed in accordance with the assignment as PTT in a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
- Willing to carry out the task in the shortest unit of work placements for 5 (five) years since he was appointed as an ASN.
- Educational background
- Minimal D.I / D.III Midwifery (corresponding to the one used at the time of registration as PTT) for Midwives position.
- Profession Doctor (General Practitioner and Physician Specialist) for doctor position.
- Profession Dentist (Dentist and Dental Specialist) for Dentist position.
- Citizens of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Well-behaved and never sentenced to prison or jail by a court decision.
- Not in a position as a board member / members of political parties.
- Never be dismissed with respect not his own request or with respect as PNS / Member of TNI / Polri or private employees.
- Not located as CPNS / PNS.
- Willing to be placed on the entire territory of the Republic of Indonesia which is determined by the Government.