Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk - D3 Fresh Graduate QC Field Indofood Group May 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 3.5.16 | 8:32 PM

Advertisements


Indofood Group
Indofood Group / indofood.com
PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk - Indofood or referred to as "Indofood Group" is the largest and strongest public-listed companies in Indonesia, running business in the field of integrated food industry. Together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, Infoood Group has defined the following 5 business pillars, namely Consumer Branded Products (CBP), Bogasari group, Agribusiness, distribution and Cultivation and Processed vegetables. Indofood Group  was formerly known as PT Panganjaya Intikusuma, which was founded in 1990. The name PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk was established in 1994. Indofood Group listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under reference INDF. Currently, the majority of Indofood Group’s shares are owned by First Pacific through CAB Holding Limited (50.07%) and the remaining is held by the public (49.93%).

In term of financial position, Indofood Group has recorded a positive performance in the first nine months period of 2015 (9M 2015, ended in 30 September 2015). According to PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk latest financial analysis (9M 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com, total net sales in 9M 2015 recorded as Rp 47,564 billion, 1.5% increased from Rp 46,882 billion in the same period at previous year (9M 2014).

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below
  1. QC Field Fresh Raw Material, Ingredient & PM
  2. QC Field Production
General Requirements
  • Maximum age of 25 years old.
  • D3 Food Technology.
  • A minimum final GPA of 3.00 out from 4.00.
  • Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
  • Willing to be placed at Cibitung.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please submit your application directly through Jobstreet's system at QC Field Fresh Raw Material, Ingredient & PM - QC Field Production. Closing date 2 June 2016. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short listed candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com /Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk - D3 Fresh Graduate QC Field Indofood Group May 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs