|Garuda Indonesia / garuda-indonesia.com|
In term of financial performance, Garuda Indonesia Group has shown significant performance improvements in full year of 2015. According to PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Garuda Indonesia Group booked total profit for the current year (2015) of US$ 77.97 millions as compared with loss US$ 368.91 million in the previous year.
Due to facing fast business growth and strengthen its team, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in airline industry
Garuda Indonesia Management Trainee for Sales & Marketing
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Single/unmarried and willing not to get married during training period (+/- 1 year).
- Minimum requirement of Bachelor Degree (S1) in any field from a leading university, preferably majoring in Economics, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Business Studies and Commerce.
- Both experienced (1-2 years) and fresh graduate candidates are highly welcome.
- Maximum age of 27 years old.
- Possess a minimum GPA of 3.00 (for S1) or 3.25 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S2).
- Strong communication skill in English, both oral and written.
- Strong understanding in sales, marketing and airline industry.
- Active involvement in extracurricular activities (assuming leadership position), or has received recognition and award on achievement acquired e.g. student exchange, scholarship, etc.
- Willing to be stationed in all unit and/or branch office in accordance with company requirement.
For further information, please refer official source from Garuda Indonesia on following link below. Interested candidates need to register online to http://career.garuda-indonesia.com and click apply on the job list. Deadline of registration 29 May 2016. For any inquiry, feel free to contact email@example.com on Monday - Friday (08:00 - 16:00 WIB). All application will be treated in strictest confidential and only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)