Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Citilink Indonesia - Walk in Interview SMA FA Zero Hour, Expri Citilink Garuda Indonesia May 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 25.5.16 | 8:03 AM

Advertisements


Citilink Indonesia
Citilink Indonesia / citilink.co.id
PT Citilink Indonesia - Citilink is a leading low-cost carrier (LCC) airline company in Indonesia. Citilink is under PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Garuda Indonesia Group), the national airline company of Indonesia. Currently, the majority of Citilink’s shares are owned by Garuda Indonesia Group (94.3%) and the remaining is held by PT Aero Wisata (5.7%). PT Citilink Indonesia is recognized as the largest players in LCC industry in Indonesia as its controls 16% market shares of Indonesian LCC segment. Citilink was established in 2009 as a result of spin-off from the strategic business unit (SBU) of Garuda Indonesia Group. PT Citilink Indonesia has officially established as an independent airline company in 2012 after gained of airline business of  SIUAU/NB-027 (dated 27 January 2012) and the airline certificate of AOC 121-046 (dated 22 June 2012) with IATA flight code "QG", ICAO "CTV" and call sign "Supergreen". Headquartered in Jakarta, Citilink now has 54 schedulled flight routes and 27 cities. As of December 2015, Citilink runs its business through 44 aircraft units which include 5 units of B737-300, 3 units of B737-500, and 36 units of A320-200.

In term of financial performance, PT Citilink Indonesia closed the business year of 2015 with a positive result. According to PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Citilink managed to record a revenue of US$470.03 million, climbed 16.48% from US$403.54 million in 2014.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Citilink Indonesia is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities

Flight Attendant Zero Hour

Requirements
  • Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
  • Female, Single/unmarried with minimum age of 18 years and maximum 25 years.
  • Good looking and friendly, young fun respectful hospitable passionate.
  • Able to work quickly, precisely, both individually and in a team.
  • Physically and mentally healthy
  • Minimum SMA or equivalent.
  • Minimum height of 160 cm with the maximum height of 170 cm.
  • Ideal weight and posture proportional.
  • Not wearing glasses / contact lens and not color blind.
  • Fluent in English both oral and written.
Expri

Requirements
  • Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
  • Female, with the maximum age of 35 years old.
  • Holds DGCA FAC.
  • Preferably rated and current A 320 and B 737 series.
  • Good looking and friendly, young fun respectful hospitable passionate.
  • Able to work quickly, precisely, both individually and in a team.
  • Physically and mentally healthy
  • Minimum SMA or equivalent.
  • Minimum height of 160 cm with the maximum height of 170 cm.
  • Ideal weight and posture proportional.
  • Not color blind.
  • Fluent in English both oral and written.
Document to be submited
  1. Application letter and curriculum Vitae (CV);
  2. Copy of the most recent academic diploma;
  3. Copy of ID Card (KTP);
  4. Copy of Family Card (KK);
  5. Color photos, full body postcard size (1 sheet);
  6. Close up color photo size 4 x 6 (2 sheets).
Dresscode
  • Short sleeve blouse (bright color).
  • Knee-length skirts (dark color, without stockings), jeans are not allowed.
  • Wearing high heels with minimum height of 5 cm.
  • Using natural makeup.
  • Neatly hair and should be tied for those who have long hair that has exceeded shoulder (high pony tail).
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT Citilink Indonesia on following link below. To apply, Please bring all application documents along the Walk-In Interview on 1-2 June 2016 at JX Internasional Surabaya (10.00 - 16.00 WIB). Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.(JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Citilink Indonesia - Walk in Interview SMA FA Zero Hour, Expri Citilink Garuda Indonesia May 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs