|Bankaltim / bankaltim.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Bankaltim's total assets in 2015 was down 22.07% at Rp 22,937.97 billion as compared with Rp 29,435.51 billion in the previous year. Total profit before tax in 2015 was down 32.58% at Rp 449.23 billion from Rp 666.36 billion in 2014, according to PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Kalimantan Timur Annual Report 2015 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Kalimantan Timur is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Maximum age of 25 years old (has not been repeated in the 26 years of age on 1 July 2016).
- Preferably Male.
- Minimum S1 with GPA min. 3.00 within 4.00 scales, majoring in the following discipline Economics, Sharia Economics, Statistics, Law, Agriculture, MIPA, Communication, Engineering, International Relation, Business/Commerce Administration, Taxation, Informatics, Computer, Psychology, Graphics Design, and Library.
- Fluent in English (active and passive) as evidenced by TOEFL/TOEIC certificate (minimum score of 400).
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Able to work under pressure.
- Not being bound to a working relationship with BPD Kaltim.
- Never engage in a criminal act is evidenced by SKCK.
- Never dishonorably discharged from any institution.
- Not married and willing to not get married during a period of trainee program as evidenced by Unmarried Certificate from Religious Affairs Office (KUA) or the Office of Population and Civil Registry.
- Willing to be placed in the working area BPD Kaltim (with priority placement Tarakan, Nunukan, Malinau, Tideng Pale, Tanjung Selor Tanjung Redeb, Sendawar and Sangatta).
- Willing to undergo a period of a bond for 5 years.
- Passed all stages test.
For further information, please refer official source from Bankaltim following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please register directly through http://career.bankaltim.co.id. The applications must be submitted before 12 June 2016. Recruitment process will be held in Samarinda and Tarakan. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)