Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - D3, S1 Fresh Graduate Frontliner Mandiri June 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 31.5.16 | 6:00 AM

Advertisements


Bank Mandiri
Bank Mandiri / bankmandiri.co.id
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Mandiri Group (IDX : BMRI) or referred to as "Bank Mandiri" is a leading state-owned financial services company in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri engages in general banking services which include Consumer Banking, SME and Micro Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking, Teasury and Financial Institution. PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk is a state-owned bank which is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia. Currently, the majority of Bank Mandiri’s shares are owned by the Government of Indonesia (60%) and the remaining is held by the public (40%). Headquartered in Jakarta, Bank Mandiri runs its business through 12 regional offices, 8 overseas representative offices, 2,457 domestic branch offices, 1,082 sub branch offices and 273 cash offices.

Bank Mandiri’s performance in 2014 improved over the previous year. According to PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank Mandiri posted consolidated total assets of Rp 910,063.40 billion throughout 2015. This amount is an increase of 6.43% over the same period in 2014 amounted to Rp 855,039.67 billion.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk is in need of the following staff for employment in the Regional Sumatera 2 (South Sumatera, West Sumatera, Jambi, Pangkal Pinang, Bengkulu and Lampung) as follows:

Frontliner (Teller and Customer Services)

Requirements
  • Bankable look.
  • Minimum S1 with GPA 2.75.
  • Maximum age of 24 years old for fresh graduate candidates and 30 years old for candidates with minimum 2 years of experience in the related field.
  • Single/unmarried.
  • Strong communication skill.
Kriya Mandiri (Teller)

Requirements
  • Bankable look.
  • Minimum D3 with GPA 2.75.
  • Maximum age of 24 years old for fresh graduate candidates.
  • Remain unmarried during internship period
  • Strong communication skill.
For further information, please refer official source from JCDC Polsri on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please register and apply to Bank Mandiri Career Website : www.bankmandiri.co.id by choosing a career field. Closing date 1 June 2016. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.(JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - D3, S1 Fresh Graduate Frontliner Mandiri June 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs